For Vomit Absorbsent, Urine & Blood Cleanup Powder, Disposable Diaper, Sanitary Napkin and Incontinence Pad; Urine-absorbent Materials
- This is a Super Absorbent Polymer with Antimicrobial property which turns into a gel when added into liquid.
- This can be used to make ice packs, absorb liquid spills, and many other uses.
- Product will be packed carefully and then carefully packaged and shipped.
- A water-absorbent resin composition having an antimicrobial property.The water-absorbent resin composition of the present invention can be suitably used as hygienic materials such as disposable diaper, sanitary napkin and incontinence pad; urine-absorbent materials for pets; materials for civil engineering and construction such as packing materials; drip absorbents; food freshness retaining materials such as cold-reserving agents.
- *1kilogram will solidify approximately 3000 ml ( 3 liters ) of water. *Depending on the liquid, it will take about 40 seconds to 50 seconds for liquid to solidify( turn into gel )
SAP may absorb 400 times its weight (from 30–60 times its own volume) and can become up to 99.9% liquid, but when put into a 0.9% saline solution, the absorbency drops to maybe 50 times its weight.
The largest use of SAP is found in personal disposable hygiene products, such as baby diapers, adult protective underwear and sanitary napkins. SAP is also used for blocking water penetration in underground power or communications cable, horticultural water retention agents, control of spill and waste aqueous fluid, artificial snow for motion picture and stage production. The first commercial use was in 1978 for use in feminine napkins in Japan and disposable bed liners for nursing home patients in the USA.
Appearance: White Powder
Absorption Capacity: De-ionized water 400
Absorption Capacity: 0.9% NaCl solution 60
Centrifuge Retention Capacity(CRC) g/g 32
Absorbing Speed (By vortex method) Seconds 60
Bulk Density: g/cm3 0.6
Moisture % : 5% Max
pH: 6 to 8
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.