- Reduces water stress in plants and helps protect them in times of hot weather or drought
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor plants
- Helps prevent over- and under-watering of plants
- You can mix with soil to reduce amount of watering needed.
- Newstone Water Retention Granules absorbs 100 times as much water as their own weight to form a gel.
Soil Conditioner -Super absorbent polymer , with High Water-Retention properties which do not cause inhibitions of plant growth.
….Makes cut flowers last longer.
….Contains natural mineral nutrients.
….Reduces watering frequency.
How to use:
1. Wash plant's root soil in water.
2. Put it in a container of glass and pot the plant.
3. Pour approx. 1/3 water into a bowl and soak the stem in water. If water disappears, refill water again.
Newstone High Water-Retention Soil Conditioner Granules is applicable as a water-retention agent used for planting materials including seedbeds for fluid seeding, garden farming, slope planting, and protected horticulture.
Appearance: White Poweder
pH: Approx. 7.0
Apparent density : Approx. 0.4g /mL
Mean particle diameter: Approx. um
Amount of water absorption: Approx. 400g/g
Newstone Newsorb Hydrogel Water Retention Gel features:
*Improves water-retention properties of soil by absorbing and retaining large amount of water in soils
. * Allows absorbed water to be gradually released with drying of soils.
* Helps plants improve the consumption of fertilizers and promote growth. Also prevents fertilizer components from outflow of precipitating water.
Because it absorbs fertilizer components and gradually release them.
*Improves air supply fro plant root by continually forming soil pore spaces when absorbing and releasing water.
* Specially coated natural mineral releases minerals, such as potassium to help plants grow.
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 0.79 x 5.91 inches|
|Item Weight||0.81 ounces|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.