- Newsorb Liquid Absorbing Polymer [ 100 Packs ]
- [ Includes English & Japanese Instruction Manual ] Coagulant for Emergency Toilets, Convenient for Disaster Prevention, Nursing Care (100 Packs)
- [Size and set contents] ● Packing bag: OP bag / approx. 250 × 330 × 100mm: 1 bag ● Coagulant: (1 package 15g) 100 packages > ● Instruction Manual (Table: Japanese, Back: English) [Standard] Coagulant: Polymer water-absorbing polymer
- Necessary items for disaster prevention products. This is a water-absorbing polymer coagulant. Includes 100 packs of coagulant. [* This product is an original product of Newstone International Co., a water absorbent polymer development company. ]
- [Contents] One instruction manual (Japanese, English), Coagulant (15 g) x 100 packs
- [ Dimensions /Weight ] Width 25 cm x height 33 cm x thickness 10 cm, Weight: 1.6 kg. The coagulant uses materials of the world's major chemical company, so the quality is reliable. It is also ideal for mass storage in condominiums, nursing homes, hospitals and schools.
- In addition to emergency disaster storage, it is convenient and popular for outdoor camping, nursing homes, mountaineering, and disaster prevention training for companies and residents' associations.
[How to use]
For toilet bowl cover, put a waste bag on the toilet bowl.
・ Please do not flush the toilet.
* This product does not come with a filth bag or deodorant bag. Sold only coagulant (individual packaging).
[Step 1] Put one garbage bag on the toilet seat.
* NOTE: garbage bag is not included.
[Step 2] Cut the coagulant bag with scissors, pour coagulant powder into garbage bag that was set onto the toilet bowl. Then use toilet.
[Step 3] Remove the used waste bag after use.
[Step 4] Tie the opening part of the waste bag. Recommended to remove the air from the waste bag and then tie the ends.
[Step 5] Put the waste bag into a deodorant bag or another garbage bag to prevent odors.
* The deodorant bag is not included
[Step 6] Twist the opening of the deodorant bag and tie it tightly.